Annual General Meeting 2016
CBS Sport hereby invite you to our Annual General Meeting on April 5th at 17.00, Solbjerg Plads 3 (SP113).
Agenda for the AGM
- Election of chairperson and keeper of the minutes
- Report from the board regarding the previous year
- Review and approval of the financial report for the previous year (2015)
- Review of the budget for the current year (2016)
- Handling of incoming proposals
- Election of board members (Vice Chairman and Treasurer for two years, Ordinary Board Members for one year)
- Election of members of the sport committee
- Election of accountant
- Any other business
Please note, that the deadline for incoming proposals for the AGM is March 31st. Any proposals can be sent to Patrick at email@example.com.
The AGM is open for everyone interested and is quorum when duly summoned. Everyone attending who has been members more than 3 months, cf. Paragraph 3, has the right to vote.
After the AGM, we would like to invite our members to join us for a casual drink in the clubroom.
Please sign up here if you are attending the AGM.
Run for the board or vote others on to the board.
Five board positions are up for election: Vice Chairman and Treasurer are elected for a two year periode and three ordinary board members are elected for a one year periode. Read more about their tasks here.
If you are interested in running for the board please contact chairman Stine Corlin Christensen on firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 29727394.
Documents you should read through before you attend the AGM:
Draft for the annual report 2015
Chairman’s report for 2015
If you have any questions to the annual report or Chairman’s report, we ask you to send them to email@example.com no later than April 2nd, and we will answer them at the AGM.
We are looking forward to seeing you all.