Are you CBS Sport’s new HR Manager?
Are you eager to get a feel of the different aspects of operations and develop some of the most important skills it takes to work within HR? Our HR/volunteer manager will be in charge of the recruitment, satisfaction and retention of volunteers in the organization while working closely with the rest of the executive management team (consisting of a Sports manager, a Society manager, an Event manager, a Sponsor manager, an IT manager and a Marketing manager).
Your responsibilities will include
- Recruitment of new volunteers in collaboration with the sports responsibilities, the Board & the event manager
- Organize a semi-annual volunteer event (together with sports committee)
- Organize the ‘volunteer of the year’ award
- Assist the Board with job descriptions when looking for new members for executive management
- Manage a volunteer satisfaction survey
- Support the Chairman in appraising volunteers on behalf of the club
- Support the Chairman in the creation of recommendations to board members, members of executive management and the sport responsibles
- Eager to learn
- Good written/verbal communication
- Can-do and “rolling up sleeves” attitude
- Positive and helpful by nature
- Ready to put in around 10 hours/week
Core competences that you will learn
- Stakeholder management & cross-function collaboration
- Recruitment and development of job descriptions
- Retention and satisfaction strategies
- Event organization/coordination skills
If you are interested in the position, please send a short motivation letter and a CV to Britt at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application HR Manager” no later than September 11th, 2016.
If you have any further questions about the position, do not hesitate to contact Britt.