CBS Sport Annual General Meeting 2014
Annual General Meeting on April 2nd at 18.00 in SPs13
Run for the board or vote other on to the board. 6 board positions are up for election, so this is your chance to influence how CBS Sport should be managed in the coming year. The Vice Chairman and Cashier is up for election (2 years) along with the four regular board memberships (1 year).
Agenda for the AGM
- Election of chairperson and keeper of the minutes
- Report from the board regarding the previous year
- Review and approval of the financial report for the previous year (2013)
- Review of the budget for the current year (2014)
- Handling of incoming proposals
- Handling of amendment to the constitution
- Election of board members (Vice Chairman and Cashier for two years, Ordinary Board Members for one year)
- Election of members of the sport committee
- Election of accountant
- Any other business
Please note, that the deadline for incoming proposals for the AGM is March 26th. Any proposals can be sent to Linda at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions to the annual report or Chairman’s report, we ask you to send them to email@example.com no later than March 27th, and we will answer them at the AGM.
See more about running for the board here and running for the soon to be established Finance Commitee here.
We are looking forward to seeing you all.