Men’s 1st team
Wednesdays 20:30 – 22:00 at Frederiksberg Hallen, Hal 4 (also called ‘Opvisningshallen’)
Women’s 1st & 2nd team
Wednesdays, 18:45 – 20:30 at Frederiksberg Hallen, Hal 4 (also called ‘Opvisningshallen’)
Mondays 19.00-20.00 at Solbjerg Plads (in the basement under the canteen)
Try before you buy
Everyone is welcome to show up and try practicing with us before signing up!
Please contact Heads of Handball to try out, so that we can let the coaches know you are coming.
The practices take place at Frederiksberg Hallen, Jens Jessensvej 20, 2000 Frederiksberg
In the Handball Department there are several tasks that has to be delt with. To do this we have created different areas of responsibilities: Handball Responsible, Head Coach, Team Coaches, Team Responsibles and Social Responsibles. In CBS Sport Handball, everybody works on voluntary basis, although the Handball Responsible and the Coaches get the membership free of charge. In CBS Sport we have the slogan: “Volunteers aren’t paid, not because they are worthless, but because they are priceless”. In the following you can see the different areas of responsibilities:
Handball Responsible (Head of Handball):
- Budget setting and Finance Monitoring
- Monitoring of Membership Fee Payments
- Communication with EHF, DHF and SHF
- Handling National and International Player Registrations
- Participation in Handball Meeting:
- User-group Jens Jessens vej (Frederiksberg Hallen)
- Sports Committee in CBS Sport
- Representation’s meetings
- Preparing / Handling practices and Matches
- Re-scheduling matches
- Coordinating the time-table schedule
- Coordinating the website news
- Phoning results to infosport
- Arranging social events
- Welcoming new players
Responsibilities of the players
- Cancelling for practice has to be in good time, so that the coaches can plan the training.
- Show up at practices and games
- Always act with good sporting spirit inside and outside the court
- Always pay player fee on time.