Thomas Staalager won the New Standards Award
At the CBS Sport Christmas Party our sponsor, Danske Bank, awarded a person for setting New Standards at our club.
The members had been encouraged to nominate a fellow member for the award. There were a lot of great nominations and the board was pleased to see that many of the CBS Sport member wanted to award a fellow member for his or her hard work and effort in setting New Standards at CBS Sport.
The nominees were..
Joachim Satchwell (Football Responsible)
Nanna Nielsen (Vice Chairman)
Christoffer Larsen (CFO and Handball Coach)
Thomas Staalager (Football Coach for the Men’s Serie 3 team)
Jeppe Udklit Svendsen (Football Coach for the Women’s team)
..and the award goes to..
Danske Bank choose to award Thomas Staalager.
Thomas Staalager has always been an important asset in CBS Sport, when given this award the emphasises have been on
- his great work with the Serie 3-team, which had just been promoted when Thomas was appointed coach and now at mid-season holds an impressive rank 4 out of 11. Thomas has made New Standards for bearing a responsibility.
- the video taping project together with Cecilie, that increased the focus on the Serie 3 team and the women’s team.
Thomas has made New Standards for the football departments publicity.
- the Fantasy Football game, which gave much publicity and fun among all the football teams.
Thomas has made New Standards for match statistics in a fun way that gathered all the teams.
- the End of Season Day, which developed the social relations across the football teams.
Thomas has made New Standards for the social relations in the football department.
- being a dedicated club personality that has been out to several (almost all) football matches.
Thomas has made New Standards for club support.
- helping develop the football department from having their focus (almost only) on the social part, to have more focus on the sport and results – this meant i.e. New Standards for try-outs in September.
- always volunteering when CBS Sport needs an extra helping hand, not only in the football department when the referee doesn’t show or equivalent, but also in the club in general. Thomas has (always) made New Standards for volunteering.
Danske Bank awarded Thomas Staalager with the ‘New Standards Award’ together with a check of DKK500