CBS Sport Annual General Meeting
CBS Sport hereby invite you to our Annual General Meeting on April 14th at 17.00, Solbjerg Plads 3 (SPs08).
Agenda for the AGM
- Election of chairperson and keeper of the minutes
- Report from the board regarding the previous year
- Review and approval of the financial report for the previous year (2014)
- Review of the budget for the current year (2015)
- Handling of incoming proposals
- Handling of amendment to the constitution
- Election of board members (Chairman for two years, Ordinary Board Members for one year)
- Election of members of the sport committee
- Election of accountant
- Any other business
Please note, that the deadline for incoming proposals for the AGM is April 2nd. Any proposals can be sent to Linda at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The AGM is open for everyone interested and is quorum when duly summoned. Everyone attending who has been members more than 3 months, cf. Paragraph 3, has the right to vote.
After the AGM, we would like to invite our members to join us for a casual drink in the clubroom.
Please sign up here if you are attending the AGM.
Run for the board or vote others on to the board.
The current board has suggested amendments to the constitution regardring the overall structure of CBS Sport. See further explanation here.
If the amendment to the constitution is approved, 4 board positions will be up for election. If not, there will be 6 board positions up for election. This is your chance to influence how CBS Sport should be managed in the coming year.
If you are interested in running for the board please contact chairman Stine Corlin Christensen on email@example.com or +45 29727394.
Documents you should read through before you attend the AGM:
- Draft for the annual report 2014
- Chairman’s report for 2014
- Amendments to the constitution
If you have any questions to the annual report or Chairman’s report, we ask you to send them to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than April 7th, and we will answer them at the AGM.
We are looking forward to seeing you all.