Open position – Cashier for CBS Sport
CBS Sport is looking for a new cashier for our Board. This is a great opportunity to become part of one of the largest student organisations at CBS and at the same time gain valuable experience with accounting, leadership and volunteer management. The position is a two year position, and everybody is welcome to apply. You do not have to be a student, and we welcome every nationality!
As cashier you will lead our finance team and be responsible for the budget of the club. You will be working closely with the Board, finance manager and sports manager. You will coordinate the work in and between the members of your team and secure communication throughout the organisation – from the board to the executive management and our volunteers and members.
- Budget creation: You will be responsible for making the budget for the Board of directors. Ensure a viable budget in the short and long run.
- Daily cashier: Your responsibility is to coordinate the different tasks and responsibilities between the finance manager and yourself. This includes the tasks related to the bills and invoices as well as various ad hoc activities. It is important that you have an overview of all expenses and follow up with the different sports groups.
- Budget meetings: You will be responsible for the organisation of the budget meetings. The team meets once every year to discuss the current status and future outlook of CBS Sports financial future and present. Together with the sports group and Sports manager you will create a budget for each sport for the following year. You will also participate in board meetings once a month, where you will contribute with a financial overview for the board.
- Finance communication: You are the link between CBS Sports financial health and the opportunities this gives the different sports. You have the overall responsibility for membership fees, sponsor money and bills.
Being a part of the Board will give you vital experiences in:
- Budget Management
- Financial Management
- Volunteer Management
- Presentation skills
- Teamwork and social skills
- Accounting and auditing