Are you CBS Sport’s new IT Manager?
Are you passionate about IT? And are you eager to get a feel of the different aspects of operations and develop some of the most important skills it takes to work within IT?
Following the launch of new website, CBS Sport is looking for an IT Manager whose role it will be to continue to develop our digital presence and help realise the possibilities this entails. In addition you will be part of scoping the strategic direction of the club together with the executive management team, as well as leading the implementation of digital projects.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Setting the digital agenda of CBS Sport and ensuring the strategy of the club is both in line with and takes advantage of the digital possibilities
- Building IT competencies within the organization, either with existing users or through new additions, in for example SEO and AdWords
- Scoping and executing future IT projects in relation to the established CBS Sport strategy
- Continuing the development of our WordPress website
- Participate in monthly meetings in the Executive Management
- Cooperation with CBS Sport’s webmaster
- You are interested in the intersection of leadership, strategy, and digital possibilities
- You are most likely a student with an IT-related background (HA(it.) or similar)
- You take responsibility and have a can-do attitude
- Eager to learn
- Positive and helpful by nature
- Ready to put in around 10 hours/week
- Knowledge about WordPress is an advantage but not a requirement
Core competences that you will learn:
- Leadership experience
- Stakeholder management & cross-function collaboration
- Project management skills
- Team work and social skills
Being a volunteer in CBS Sport
Besides gaining valuable skills for your CV, you will become a part of a large network of enthusiastic and awesome volunteers. You will be working closely with the Executive Management members, the board of CBS Sport, and the many sport volunteers who work hard every week to provide great sport opportunities for our members. Furthermore, you are invited to our volunteer team-building events twice a year, and other ongoing social activities for our members and volunteers. Read more here.
If you have any further questions about the position, contact board member Linda Boldt at email@example.com.
If you are interested in the position, please send a short motivation letter and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application IT Manager” now, and no later than September 18th, 2016.